Looking for a lift that the whole family can use
with ease? From an easy-to-spin crank wheel to a wireless remote-controlled electric system, no one makes it easier to
raise your boat high and dry. FLOE has added even more convenience by designing a variety of superb guide-in systems
that allow even the most inexperienced boater to park like a pro every time!
Easy Level System
With the Easy-Level patented adjustable leg, you can effortlessly
level your lift without getting in the water. All you need is a cordless drill or a socket wrench.
Simply turn the nut inside the leg to adjust lift up or down.
Vertical Screw Drive Features
- Raises and lowers your boat in one-half the time.
train is whisper quiet with no clicking winch gears or pinging cable.
friendly - no possiblity of oil leaks common with hydraulic lifts.
- No winch
cable to ever replace.
- Accomodates everything from a PWC (personal water craft)
- On wheels for easy installation and removal.
- Extra-deep canopy with solution-dyed polyesther fabric (no fading, blowing in the wind).
- Allows you to roll your lift in and out without heavy lifting.
- Airtight wheels provide about 60 pounds of flotation each to lighten the lift while moving it in the water.
- Can stay permanently mounted to lift.
For those who require more coverage and
protection, FLOE offers a canopy extension kit. Canopy extension kits add an additional 18" of side coverage to FLOE's
already extra-deep canopies. These kits are available in all of our popular SDP fabric colors.
boat hull support and stability
- Strong aluminum extrusion contours to boat hull for complete
- Bunks can be off-set towards dock for easy access in and out of your boat
- Infinite vertical and horizontal adjustment to accommodate most boat hulls
- Strong aluminum
extrusion with interlocked vinyl cushion contours to boat hull for complete support
- Sold in
Double Entrance Guide-In System
For boats 18' or longer, Pro-Park has the ultimate "can't miss"
double entrance guide-in system. It starts to guide your craft 32" prior to the boat entering the lift and again as you
enter the lift.
- They are designed to be used in combination with another pair of single or
double guide-ins at the front of the lift. For smaller, easy to handle boats, you may opt for two pair of single Pro-Park
- Guides boat by its rub rail so it never mars or touches the hull
- Maintenance free PVC guide tubes covered by SDP fabric
- Aluminum attachment framework
with infinite width adjustment
- Sold in pairs of either single or double guide-ins
- The ideal choice for water depths as low as two feet.
- Four pair of 25" bunks to
hold pontoons firmly.
- Aluminum frame bunks with maintenance-free finyl surface are adjustable
vertically and horizontally.
- Four vertical guides for perfect positioning every time.
- Guides are horizontally adjustable.
- Stops your boat in the same location every time.
- Keeps your boat from floating through the lift.
- Aluminum framework with vinyl bumper
stops lower until 27" away from lift cradle.
- 5,000 - 10,000 capacity.
Boat Lift Wheel Kits
Canopy fabric colors.
Easy access to your lift with the touch of a button! The MaxisTM
Canopy is another FLOE invention. It has 32" of additional side coverage over standard canopy fabrics, providing even
more protection for your boat. Push a button and your canopy frame tilts up, allowing easy access for boats with towers and
pontoons with bimini tops. The unique mesh end design allows air to flow through the canopy.
MaxisTM canopy fabric
Full-Length Bunk System
Pro-Park Verticle Guide-In System
Pontoon Bunk/Guide-In System